The Advertiser| Date Posted: 8-May-2019
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To oversee the entire operations of the mall.
- Handle operational, financial, tenancies and marketing communication
- Plan and implement marketing communication strategies to drive shopper traffic and encourage spending.
- Manage and supervise the mall management team.
- Maintain good landlord / tenant relationship.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business / Real Estate or equivalent
- Prior experience in the related field is required.
How to Apply:
- Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume (with photo) in MS Word Format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]