Centre Manager ( Exp. In Healthcare / North )
Manage day-to-day operations of the Senior Care Centre and achieve licensing standards.
- Promptly process referrals to daycare services and ensure utilization of services.
- Ensure that suitable maintenance daycare and dementia activities and programmes are planned to keep clients meaningfully engaged.
- Liaise with key partners to plan, keep track and implement programs and schedules.
- Assist with budget management and cost-effectiveness in Centre operations.
- Ensure accurate submission of clients’ attendances and submission of reports, claims, documentations and statistics to internal and external stakeholders.
- In-charge of staff rosters and ensure clinical team provides adequate coverage when required.
- Ensure all documentations pertaining to the Centre operations are updated and maintained for audit purposes.
- Manages all enquiries, feedback, complaints and incidents in relations to Centre operations.
- Transport fleet management including optimizing utilization through meeting a balance between transport demands and realistic means.
- Identify training needs for staff and work with HR on the required training programmes.
- Manage Centre logistics and procurement of supplies, handles suppliers, vendors and contractors.
- Identify suitable vendors and contractors for Centre in accordance to existing procurement SOP.
- Manage both internal and external auditors, and assist to implement and update Centre policies.
- Work with Human Resource department on manpower requirement which include interview and selection of candidates.
- Perform internal audits and investigations to events.
- Conduct checks on staff & caterer/s on compliance with food safety and hygiene standards in the food process and review catering menu to ensure that the dishes are suitably planned for the clients.
- Manage adverse situations during operations and assign tasks to team members.
- Observe confidentiality of information in relations to Centre, clients, staff, volunteers, service providers, etc.
- Diploma in Nursing or Therapy or Healthcare related preferred. Degree in other relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of working experience in healthcare or senior care setting.
- At least 2 years of experience in supervising and direct care of dementia clients.
- Certification in food safety, fire safety and facilities would be an added advantage.
- Experience in IRMS or other healthcare-IT systems
- Good interpersonal skills; approachable and collaborative.
- Willing to work besides normal office hours when requires.
- Salary range: $4100 - $6500.
- Working location: Hougang
- Working Hours: 5-day week, with 1 off day on weekday (excluding Sundays and gazetted public holidays) and the working hours are as follows, depending on the duty roster:
Working hours for Monday to Saturday
Shift 1 - 6.30am to 4.00pm (opening)
Shift 2 - 7.00am to 4.30pm
Shift 3 – 7.30am to 5.00pm
Shift 4 – 8.00am to 5.30pm
Shift 5 - 8.30am to 6.00pm
Shift 6 - 9.00am to 6.30pm
Shift 7 – 9.30am to 10.00am
Shift 8 - 10.00am to 7.30pm (closing)
Job ID: 47026
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
NO 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
Tel: 6671 9883
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1108448
EA Personnel: Tan Lili Gesse
People Profilers Pte Ltd