Centre Executive (Program Development and Training)
Brainy Moves Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- If you have a heart to work with children with learning difficulties, this will be a job for you!
- If you are looking for a company who believes in developing their staff, you will be delighted to know that you will be equipped with knowledge and skill in neuroscience-based exercise therapy.
- Apart from being groomed in exercise therapy, you can look forward to the possible advancement into various portfolios such as marketing, sales, management and others.
We want you if you have the following attributes:
- Passionate and compassionate about working with children (including children with Special Needs).
- Witty, patient and possess sharp observation
- Great sense of humour with a positive and cheerful disposition.
- Strong Team player
- Possess strong people skills
- Organised and Meticulous.
We look for talents with the following skills:
- Trained in Kinesiology, Sports Science, Physical Education, or similar.
- Strong class management skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong IT skills
- Strong analytical ability.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Anchor exercise therapy sessions (internal and external).
- Track students’ performance psychologically and physically
- Assist in administrative functions.
- Assist to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the centre.
- Support the implementation of all company marketing efforts and events.
- Attend to student/customer queries via phone / face to face / email.
- Other ad-hoc duties related to the business.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary: $2,500.00 to $2,700.00 /month
- Bonus: 13th Month and Performance Bonus
- Benefits: Medical and other numerous benefits
Brainy Moves Pte Ltd