Centre Director *Healthcare*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Apr-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Oversee the planning and implementation of activities in compliance with regulatory requirements and in accordance to established policies and procedures.
- Drive and lead transformational and quality improvement initiatives
- Provide project management, operations and administrative oversight on all development and improvement works
- Work closely with internal / external stakeholders and ensure that operational efficiency and productivity, residential care and safety are in line with objectives and protocols.
- Guide and coach reporting staff in meeting evolving challenges and opportunities as part of their growth and development within the organization.
- Reviewing existing policies, procedures, work instructions, as well as conducting financial and budgetary assessment of assigned projects, for timely status update to Management.
- Responsible for strengthening the relationships with potential and current referring physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, rehabilitation facilities, potential residence & families, and other referral sources.
- Ensures that services provided are in compliance with policies, service standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for audits, satisfaction surveys and business continuity plans/measures
- Ensures that the clinical and business processes are implemented according to statutory requirements and standards.
- Ensures written job descriptions of all categories of staff are endorsed by management and accessible.
- Lead and coach staff, as well as attract and retain qualified health care staff, to achieve optimal staff strength.
- Direct and facilitate staff development and competencies upgrading, in-house training
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Possess 3 years or more leadership experience in the healthcare industry; familiarity with the ILTC sector and community resources will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at anngoh@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd