Central Kitchen Manager
• Candidate with strong Mandarin literacy will be an advantage. (in order to handle queries, concerns and feedbacks from Mandarin speaking customers in regards with the quality and presentation of foods.)
• Possess strong safety awareness and hygiene protocols.
• Overall in-charge of the running and operations of the Central Kitchen
• Ensures production meet targets according to schedule and quality standards set by the Company
• Develops new recipes, taking into consideration market demands, consumer trends, and potential costs
• Maintains strict quality control and presentation of food items according to Company’s standards at all times
• Custodian of costs of all food and production items
• At least 5 years of relevant experience managing Central Kitchen operations, food production/technology or in the logistics field. Salary will commensurate according to candidates’ years of relevant experience.
• Resourceful and with proven track record of leading teams
• Numerate and with excellent cost budgeting skills
• Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
• Willingness to work roating shifts
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd