Central Kitchen cum Area Manager
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 10-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1879883
- Supervises Central kitchen staff (Currently 15-20).
- Coordinates with food service driver and production staff to ensure items are delivered on time to all satellite sites (Including HQ).
- Maintains daily communication with elementary servers to address facilities and production needs or concerns.
- Prepares management reports and maintains production records.
- Assists Business Manager with regular evaluations for kitchen staff.
- Maintains product levels through purchasing, receiving and inventory control.
- Assists with hiring decisions of Central kitchen staff.
- Prepares and delivers effective and ongoing sanitation training and ensures staff compliance with sanitation standards of SFA.
- Conducts daily inspections of all areas of the facility to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist to manage outlet operations
- Manage restaurant managers and assist with KPI setting
- At least 5-7 years of F&B management with Central Kitchen experience
- Candidates with Dim Sum experience is preferred
- Candidates who are HACCP/ISO 22000 and BizSAFE certified are preferred
- Able to communicate with both English and Chinese speaking customers
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations