Central Kitchen Assistant/Cook (Hot Production)
The Central Kitchen Assistant/Cook (Hot Production) main responsibilities is to ensure the smooth daily operation and production. The Cook is in-charge of preparation of ingredients, assisting the Head Chef, including but not limited to washing, peeling, cutting of foodstuff and also liable for area cleanliness, washing of utensils and equipments.
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment and other kitchen tools or areas
- Works with head of department to receive, stack, and properly store food in kitchens, cold storage, and storerooms
- Ensuring all areas of the kitchen, food prep, and food storage areas are clean and properly sanitized
- Preparation of ingredients, including cutting and wash
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Understanding the importance of health and hygiene
- A great team player
- Candidates who have slight kitchen assistant experience will be advantageous
- No experience is welcomed to apply.
- Able to work on Weekends and PHs.
- Training will be provided
Paris Baguette Singapore is a non-halal certified organisation. There is pork used in some of our products - which you may have to come in contact with. However, tongs and/or gloves will be provided.
5 or 6 days workweek - 7am to 5pm
5 or 6 days workweek - 8am to 5pm
Medical Benefits provided
Paris Baguette Singapore Pte. Ltd.