Category Manager (West, up to $7000)
- Implementation of the Category Strategy for Fruits & Vegetables across Formats.
- To operationalize the overarching strategy and drive the business results committed to the Company.
- To implement a clear portfolio- and sku-roles, to drive GP % through better mix, reduce complexity and help on Out-Of-Stock reduction.
- Support the development of the company’s short and long-term strategic plans and initiatives.
- Provide analytical expertise and support for business planning and decision making using internal and market information and statistics.
- Managing and aligning the business’s KPI infrastructure in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets as well as strategic objectives.
- Supporting the development of weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports for the business’s leaders as well as facilitating cross-functional performance reviews for this leadership.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Lead or support specific strategic initiatives/workstreams to ensure delivery against its committed KPIs.
- Support special taskforce created to address issues with immediate needs or high criticality.
- As part of Strategy Team, support Retail Business CEO to drive all cross-BU, cross-CF initiatives, internal and external communications.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent with minimum 5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategic planning and/ or financial planning
- Working experience in retail industry and/or preferably, with experience in global consumer packaged goods
- Excellent financial, modelling and data analytics skill with strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into actionable data and presentation
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications tailored to different group of stakeholders
- Excellent Project management skills and the ability to lead large multi-function teams
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd