Category Manager (Fresh)
Reporting to the Group Category Manager, you will drive financial results for the product category. You will be responsible for sourcing, buying, merchandising and attainment of sales, profit budget, Market share for category under your care. In the course of your work, you will liaise with suppliers on the negotiation of prices, products and promotions; as well as with business units on operational matters. You will also work with Fresh Food Distribution Centre/ Purchasing Inventory Team to ensure sustainability of supplies/monitor stock movement and business continuity.
- Degree/ Diploma in Retail Management/ Business Studies or equivalent
- Professional Certification in Category Management etc.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in procurement or buying activities
- System knowledge in SAP, Microsoft office
- Highly customer-oriented, motivated, meticulous and results oriented
- Resourceful and problem solver, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd