Category Assortment & Space Optimisation Associate
The incumbent will be reporting to the Senior Executive/Executive, Category Portfolio and Business Planning – Category Assortment & Space Optimization. He/she will be responsible in:
- Assortment & Space Optimization - Create and maintain planograms for categories assigned, according to merchandising and display guidelines, with aim to improve overall sales productivity and profitability, maximise on shelf availability and enhance shoppers’ experience through improved product navigation
- Provide Category Assessment and Assortment Optimisation Report
- Provide Category Review data from pertinent sources
- Evaluate category performance by formats by stores
- Update Product Image Library
- Maintain good communication with all departments and stakeholders to ensure seamless executions of all projects and planogram roll out
- Liaise with key business partners in evaluating category performance, trend opportunity and display solutions
- Participate in annual category reviews with Category Managers by providing analytical insights and supporting merchandising standards
- Diploma in any discipline
- Effective interact with multiple levels of the organizations and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to articulate qualitative skills in analysing numbers
- Experience with space management software will be an advantage
- Strong organization and planning skills – able to work independently and meet deadlines in a multi task environment.
- Ability to work with autonomy as well as collaboratively with team members.
- Excellent written, oral, listening and presentation skills.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Attention to details while working in a fast paced environment
- Motivated, meticulous, results oriented, professionalism and open to change as business require
- Resourceful and problem solver
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd