Casual Labour - Security Officer
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Maintain security by ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests and team members at Marina Bay Sands.
- Present a professional image and deal with incidents in a confident manner.
- Ensure optimum guest service through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Perform security functions at assigned posts in the non-gaming areas.
- Respond to all emergencies and alarms as directed by Security Operations Centre and Security Management.
- Monitor and manage crowd levels within the work environment.
- Effectively participate in the management of potential safety hazards including fire alarms, emergency situations, bomb threats and building evacuation.
- Maintain and apply skills to deal with conflict situations that occur within the work environment in an appropriate manner.
- Handle lost and found property in accordance to procedures.
- Participate in training programs.
- Actively participate in regular performance improvement reviews.
- Perform all duties as directed by the Vice President of Security.
Education & Certification
- At least ‘N’ Levels and above.
- Must be PLRD licensed.
- A team player.
- Able to handle stress and multi-task.
- Good communication skills.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd