Casual Labour - Light & Water Show Specialist
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Perform daily maintenance for all Light and Water show equipment.
- Provide show support and running cues as scheduled.
- Assist with all relevant documentation for: Fountain, Lasers, Projection, Lighting and Show Reports.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring all established safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Perform required repair/preventative maintenance as directed.
- Operate the show at scheduled times.
- Provide support to other show areas as directed by the Senior Manager, Light and Water Show.
Education & Certification
- Vocational Diploma in related field
- Able to drive a large van.
- Be willing to get boat operator’s license.
- Must be willing to obtain an N3 license for Laser operation.
- 2 years on entertainment technical teams.
- General knowledge of Lighting control systems and hardware.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office software for Windows.
- A general knowledge and understanding of computer networking.
- Comfortable working with electricity.
- Must be able to work effectively on boats and barges.
- Be able to lift up to 25 KG.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be willing to work odd hours.
- Must work well with a team and promote teamwork.
- Strong organizational skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work at height.