Casino System Technician
- Provide excellent system support to Casino Technical.
- To personally familiarize oneself and develop understanding of the fundamentals of casino operations systems.
- To prepare for and carry out all system and EGM configuration changes and to report the configuration changes to all required Casino Departments and regulatory agencies as required.
- To constantly liaise with Casino Senior System Technician and Casino Operations Management with regards to slot system performance.
- Carry out effective slot and table games system training to Casino Operations Management and Technical Team Members as required.
- Liaise with Casino Senior System Technician and within the Technical Department to ensure that all slot systems are performing and reporting correctly.
- Liaise with Casino Senior System Technician and Slot analyst to ensure all slot systems comply with Slot Regulations and Table Games Regulations.
- Conduct system audits to ensure that slot systems are in compliance with department policies and regulatory approvals.
- Maintain slot and table games system documentation, user guides, manuals and to make available to Slot TM’s.
- Continually update personal knowledge of new systems introduced to the slot, table games and (electronic) table gaming industry.
- Maintain effective communication and information flow throughout the Casino Operations Departments.
- Protect all assets of the Company at all times.
- Comply with attendance guidelines and regulatory, Departmental and Company policies.
Education & Certification
- High School Degree, College Degree in related field preferred.
- Electronic gaming technical background is an advantage.
- Experience in an Analytical role in slot gaming operations for a minimum of 2 years, in a large Casino environment is preferred.
- Good understanding of Slot Operations and analysis including all major manufacturers’ Slot Machines, Slot Management Systems, Jackpot Control Systems, Inventory Systems, Slot Marketing Techniques, Table Systems, Media Systems and Player Tracking equipment.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd