Casino Credit Officer
At Marina Bay Sands Casino Credit Department, we provide impeccable service to our patrons around the clock in a fast-paced environment. If you are interested in becoming a part of this dynamic operation and learning the multiple facets of the intriguing casino credit business, we would like to meet with you!
- Handle credit requests for patrons in a fast-paced, 24/7 environment.
- Assist in conducting third-party due diligence/credit reports as part of the credit review process.
- Communicate and exchange information with various casinos globally.
- Work collaboratively with different departments in the property including International Marketing, Cage, Collections, Compliance and others.
- Commitment to a culture of compliance.
- Maintain credit files in accordance with departmental procedure.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree or Diploma holders with relevant working experience are welcome
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Positive learning attitude with an eye for detail
- Proficient in both English and Chinese (Oral and written)
- Able to work on monthly rotating shifts