Cashier/Retail Assistant Temp (festive)
Temp Staff (Festive)
You will be responsible for:
1. Cashiering, POS Machine, Payment mode, Stacking, displaying and replenishment of products on the shelves
2. Monitoring expiry dates and shelf lives of products
3. In the loading and unloading of goods, maintain neat and systematic storing of products and perform daily housekeeping
4. Packing of grocery into the bags at Cashier area
5. Helping out at the check out service counter
6. In providing prompt, helpful and courteous service to customers at all times.
7. You are required to help customers with either scanning of NRICs or guiding the customers to scan QR code for contact tracing before entering the store."
Working hours :
Duration: Immediate to 28/2/2021 (Extendable subject to operation needs)
Working days: 6 days per week - including Sat,Sun,PH
Working hours : Rotating shift
You must be comfortable to carry up to 15kg when doing replenishing of stocks in the shop.
Adeline Lim Chan Yin, Cornerstone Global Partners
EA Registration Number: R1324939
EA Licence Number: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd