Carrier Account Manager (software sales experienced) job in Singapore for multi national company
Looking for experienced Carrier Account manager for logistics service provider client in Singapore/Hong Kong, share your profile if interested, will call you for more details on this job.
The Carrier Account Manager , all engagements with Key Carriers HQ.
The senior position focuses on growing e-business transactions, revenue and projects with Global Carriers by developing and maintaining customer relations as defined in the Account Strategy.
The customer engagement includes regular customer reviews, introduction of new opportunities and general Account Management in close coordination with relevant regional sales and support functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for building and maintaining Global Account Strategies (Salesforce) with focus on transactions and revenue growth. The activities include organizing Customer lead programs (executed in coordination with Sales regions), Improve customer approval and 1st transaction performance etc.
• Lead sales engagement with Carrier HQ supported by your assigned Strategic Account Service Manager. Secure Customer Satisfaction with an eye towards the coopetition nature of the relation.
• Management of Strategic Account Plans including monthly reviews with Management, Regional Sales Management, SAMS, Product Management and other relevant departments including: o Transaction growth and loss (Customer Retention/Penetration/New)
• Customer Satisfaction – Work closely with assigned tracking open items (issues) with each carrier and make sure they are managed to conclusion in a timely fashion.
Roles and Responsibility of Carrier Account Manager by Area of Carrier engagement in priority of ownership:
New product and service
Existing product and service
Customer, services and IT
Quarterly business review
Education & Professional Qualifications:
• BA/BS. MS/MBA in Business, International Business preferred.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Sales / Account Management.
• Minimum 5 years of Shipping Industry experience with a preference on Ocean Carrier Sales and Customer Service Processes.
• Experience in selling Enterprise Software for cross functions within the customer
• Experience selling e-Commerce/IT solutions positioning as a value added ecommerce solution provider.
Skills & Qualities:
• Challenger Sales with a profound understanding of Ocean Carrier Business and the services/processes between Ocean Carriers and their customers
• International Business Expertise. Customers have Global Responsibilities and colleagues are based in various parts of the world.
• An understanding of the opportunities and challenges with e-business and Change management,
• Excellent organizational and reporting skills, with the ability to multi-task while proactively setting and managing work priorities in a pragmatic fashion.
• Fluent in English and mandarin to liaise with clients
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiar with Salesforce.
Special Work Requirements:
• Early morning or evening teleconferences or web based meetings with US, Europe or Asia based colleagues, teams, and managers, as well as Customers, depending upon job location.
• 30-60 days travel pr. year expected
Career International FOS Pte Ltd