Career Coach (Contract - 2 Years)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is an employment transformation company promoting employee career development and career advice. The Company also helps employees of all stages to find career opportunities.
You will provide career and training advisory for employees at different specializations, career levels and life stages as a Career Coach. You will also conduct interviews to assess and understand a jobseeker's situation and customise career interventions and job search strategies with an action plan to suit needs. In addition, you will engage employers to understand and analyse hiring requirements crucial to establish job-fit.
You will be responsible for:
- Guiding job seekers through career resources and services.
- Establishing strong rapport with jobseekers for effective working partnership and case management.
- Co-facilitate group-based career interventions for learning, support, guidance and goal setting.
- Conducting employability training and workshops on various job search skills and career management.
- Selecting and administering suitable career profiling tools to help job seekers attain career clarity and verify job-fit.
- Providing case management, follow-ups and when required – partner agencies on joint support for jobseekers.
- Processing and updating jobseeker’s profile via in-house client management and reporting system.
- Providing up-to-date information on labour market trends, occupational insights to address jobseeker’s needs.
- Performing job-matching and job referrals based on jobseeker’s profile to achieve job placement targets.
- Employing strategic career-matching technology to support job placement efforts.
- Partnering with the employer-servicing team to place ready candidates with curated opportunities.
- Directing jobseekers to relevant programmes to enhance their capabilities and adapt to changes.
- You have a tertiary qualification with at least 5 years of relevant and demonstrated experience in at least one industry domain.
- You have the training and/or experience in career development facilitation, human resource, psychology, counselling and/or coaching.
- You are resourceful, proactive, enterprising, persuasive
- You have strong business writing and communication skills
- Having the ability to converse in Mother Tongues is preferred.
- Having experience in service excellence or CRM will be welcomed.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd