Care Programme Coordinator (Healthcare/Government/eldercare/5 Days/Up to $2200)
5 Days Works
Up to $2200 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Government Sector located across Singapore has opening for Care Programme Coordinator.
- Care for the well-being and safety of elderly clients [at all times] in the Senior Care Centre
- Prepare and conduct programme activities for elderly clients
- Organize social and recreational group excursions
- Update Individual Care Plans and relevant records daily
- Support caregivers and volunteers in caring for client
- Advanced/Higher/Certificate in Community & Social Service [Senior Care Services] and good “O” level [minimum 3 credits] or WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support [Nursing care]
- Competency in eldercare service with at least 2 years working experience in an eldercare institution
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for elderly clients
- Be able to engage comfortably with elderly clients
- Be able to prepare and conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily news chats/cooking therapy/art & craft/singing sessions/dancing, reminiscence therapy; etc.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090051
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd