Care Facilitator (Temp/Perm) - REF:AY
- Multiple Locations Available: West/ Central/ North
- Provide administrative and operational support in the assigned care program.
- Design and facilitate the workflow for patients transition from acute hospital to community care.
- Perform patient selection, patient counselling, appointment consolidation and referrals to primary care partners and community health resources
- Respond to common inquires or complaints from doctors, staff and patients
- Support the department in patient recruitment and provide progress update.
- Responsible for the coordination of care of patients and conduct patient interviews on their care goals
- Develop collaterals and communication materials, participate in community outreach efforts, perform data collection and analyses, and track utilisation of budget and provide progress report to grantor
- Diploma/ Degree in Social Work or Healthcare related
- Strong organisational, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion in serving patients.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732.
JobStudio Pte Ltd