Care Coordinator ( Private Org / North-East )
- Develop and Conduct Outreach Plan;
- Participate & Lead in various quality and clinical improvement initiatives;
- Manage stakeholders (MOH/Hospitals/Grassroots);
- Manage reports and work plan
- Ensure that the centre complies with the audit and practice standard and requirementsand other relevant authorities
- Conducts Information and Referrals (Financial and Non-Financial Schemes).
- Provide care / case management service to clients and advices to caregivers
- Conducts assessment, develop care plan, perform clinical procedure, monitor conditions and perform re-assessment;
- Match / link clients and or their caregivers to the appropriate services; and
- Participates in multi-disciplinary discussion for the management of clients.
- Any other tasks assigned by the HOD.
- Possess at least least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and possess good customer service skills
For interested applicants:
Apply now by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | R2095115 | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd