Care Coordinator, Case Management
NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Sep-2019
To provide basic care coordination, discharge planning, monitor/evaluate and education for clients and their families on Home Care Service received.
- To administer the coordination of service requested by new clients. To ensure proper documentation on the systems and paper filing are completed on a timely basis.
- To work closely with internal stakeholders when applicable to ensure the smooth delivery of service, i.e. Home Person Care (HPC) service is carried out by Care Associate (CA)
- To conduct regular home visits to build rapport and engage clients and their caregivers
- To conduct regular telephonic follow up to engage with clients and obtain feedback on the services rendered.
- To collaborate with other social and health partners to recommend care programs according to their needs.
- To counsel and educate caregivers' on providing appropriate care and support.
- To arrange for reassessment of care plans with clients on a 6-monthly basis. This is to determine if client requires to continue to receive the service
- To work closely with Operations and Nurse Manager on discharging clients from service
- To be involved in regular programme development and evaluation in order to meet the needs of an evolving eldercare sector.
Perform other care duties as assigned by Nurse Manager, Operations Manager
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma in healthcare related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in community healthcare settings in Singapore
- Good knowledge of the geriatrics and community services
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Good team player and multi-tasker
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Be proficient in English and Mother Tongue
- Passion in community services and service oriented
- Good judgement and decision making, problem solving skills
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED