Captain / Senior Captain (F&B Operations)
Harry's International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Responsible for operating F&B outlets assigned to him/ her.
- Monitor & ensure F & B service operations are running smoothly.
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints and queries satisfactorily.
- Ensure the Outlet is set-up for service and supervise for a smooth operation.
- Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage.
- Apply selling techniques by exceeding guest expectations and to increase revenue.
- Oversee cash and stock control consistently according to company policies
- Ensure all drinks are prepared and served according to SOP
- Create interesting cocktails and constantly innovate in preparation and presentation
- Understand the crucial aspect of bar and beverage control
- Pair food with drinks and make recommendations accordingly
- Train and motivate the service team
- Any adhoc duties as required
- Less than 2 years of experience in F&B.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level.
- Guest orientated.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
Harry's International Pte Ltd