Park Hotel Clarke Quay| Date Posted: 19-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
To be responsible for supervising and assisting the Supervisor in outlet operations. To assume the role of the Supervisor in the latter’s absence.
- To assist the manager in carrying out his function by efficiently administering and organizing the outlet into a profitable center and maximizing center’s revenue.
- To lead and supervise a shift which includes inspecting table and work area layouts and settings, ensuring service quality and any other hygiene matters.
- To ensure that mis-en place/side station is all set up with food items, non-food items such as crockery and chinaware before the shift commences.
- To replenish items as and when necessary.
- To ensure that tables under his charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences.
- To take food and beverage orders and serve them.
- To clear and remove soiled dishes, and bring them to the dish washing area.
- To present bills to diners, collect payment and give to the cashier, return change or credit card to diners.
- To reset tables after use.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by F&B Supervisor / Restaurant Manager.
- Must be able to perform rotating shift
- Positive work attitude and team player
Park Hotel Clarke Quay