Captain - Bread Street Kitchen
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide friendly, excellent service to all Guests by escorting them to their respective seats.
- Assist staff to perform preparation, table set up and ensure the proper handling of all operating equipment.
- Assume at all times a pleasing and helpful attitude towards each Guest.
- Handle politely and channel all telephone messages received and handle reservations.
- Direct Guests to their table and remember to scatter the Guests evenly at various stations of the restaurant.
- Handle and solve any concerns and questions from customers.
- Supervise servers to ensure excellent customer service is provided every time.
- Support Assistant Manager and Department in achieving all goals and Key Performance Objectives.
- Completion of high school “O” Level, Diploma in any field is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year at supervisory level.
- Food Safety, leadership training program.
- Fluent in English and other languages is a plus