- Support equipment sourcing strategies, in collaboration with Business Units, R&D and Operation; total category ownership
- Establish global supplier network capabilities to achieve business objectives
- Communicate and execute category strategies across the organization
- Ensure sourcing decisions and product development aligns with strategic supplier selection
- Drive Alignment with global / regional stakeholder on procurement strategies and lead execution on respective site tactics to achieve Lower Total Cost of Ownership Build
- Sustain a strong supplier relationship.
- Responsible for Supplier performance and Conduct periodic Business review, driving Supplier on improvement plan to close Performance gaps
- Business contract review and negotiation, PO and Invoicing support.
- Weekly and Monthly performance reporting.
- Bachelor Degree with experiences of Capital Equipment investment purchases
- Experience working in High volume production environment and handle process productivity project.
- Strong SAP Background. Systematic, Organise and Meticulous in detail.
- High sense of urgency, Good with Microsoft Office Application Knowledge
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd