Campus Student Support / Course Admin x 3 ( Office Hour / 5 Days)
- Gross up to $2700
- 5 days office hour
- Location at West
- Coordinate and manage matters pertaining to student admission, orientation, enrolment, payment and graduation
- Plan and coordinate the logistics and resources to manage the operational and administrative requirements of students and partner university
- Communicate with various stakeholders and external organisations
- Support marketing and recruitment efforts to meet the student-admission targets
- Maintain student records, compile and generate reports and statistics
- Maintain efficient filing and tracking system for easy and fast retrieval of documents, as well as meet regulatory
- Degree / Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in higher education industry
- Result-oriented, strong ability to multi-task and deliver within strict timelines
- IT savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Interested applicants please email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Applicants who posses relevant exeperience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not posses above exeperience your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please sumit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and apporachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
- Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
We wish you all the best in your career search
Zhou Ke Xin (Nara)
Reg no.: R1875081
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd