Campus Safety & Security Supervisor [Temp]
Interested applicants, please submit an applicant via our portal by Tuesday, 15 September 2020.
UWCSEA is looking to hire a Campus Safety and Security Supervisor [Temp] for its Dover Campus
Reporting to the Facilities and Operations Manager Dover, the Campus Safety and Security Supervisor is responsible for leading the security team and prepares security readiness of UWCSEA Dover, including the adoption and implementation of security policies and plans.
- Conduct security induction and trainings for security officers on campus
- Monitor or investigate security related incidents, conduct review and engage stakeholders, make recommendations to improve security level of the campus
- Evaluate the work with service partner for improvements where required
- Monitor and review security system vendors performance (i.e. keydence, OES, Elid) in terms of regular maintenance, breakdown response and recovery, system update and enhancements, to ensure key systems continue to support security operations optimally
- Administrator for EM Lock, CCTV systems in Security team, manage and perform card access programming, key issue/replacement, and CCTV archive retrieval where required
- Ensure proper documentation and records are maintained, including but not limited to service and attendance sheets, incident occurrence reports, staff training records, procurement related records and communications with authorities
- Perform daily random checks and inspections on campus, ensuring all security expectations are met
- Ensure each security team member is having good institutional knowledge of the campus
- Responsible for the day and night security team performance
- Report all unusual incidents, take quick and appropriate actions to ensure the security and safety of the campus and their visitors and staff
- Liaise with relevant authorities (i.e. SCDF, SPF), as and when it is necessary
- Responsible for security budget expenditure performance of security service partner, conduct joint audits, site walks to identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor and review regularly discipline and morale level of ground team
- Five years of related security experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide training on security policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with confidential and classified information.
- Organised and meticulous.
- Pro-active and independent.
- Considerate and professional in all communications and adaptable to change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
UWCSEA welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to safeguarding our students and protecting them from harm. In keeping with the expectation that all staff and volunteers share this commitment, those applying for a position at the College must be willing to undergo employment background checks and screening appropriate to the post. If you have a strong sense of adventure and an exceptional level of commitment to teaching and learning, UWCSEA might be the perfect next step for you visit our website to learn more.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
United World College of South East Asia