Campus Recruitment | Manager - Mobile Gaming Industry (Corporate Branding | Publicity | Engagement)
Campus Recruitment | Manager (Corporate Branding | Publicity | Engagement)
Location: Tai Seng
Working Hour: 9am to 6pm
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company’s campus recruitment
- Connect and coordinate with the government, relevant institutions and other organizations to plan and execute college related activities
- Event performance review: use strong communication and analytic skills to track and analyze the effect of various channels, summarize and output analysis reports, and promote the continuous improvement of project goals;
- Continue to explore project models, promote project optimization and iteration, and produce trend-setting content;
- Work with other teams for Human Resources and building the company’s brand.
- Min degree with interest in personal development, experience in campus recruitment and event management;
- Familiar with local regulations and local colleges/universities
- Familiar with data analysis, performance analysis; creative thinker, quick learner and easy adapter; strong insight and judgement on users’ needs;
- Excel at inter-departmental team communication and project management skills; enjoys exploring
- Goal orientated, self-driven, inquisitive and excellent learning ability
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Associate Team Lead
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781