Campus Programme Executive (Education)
- The successful candidate will provide course counselling services to prospective students and/or parents through walk-in, telephone and email.
- The incumbent is required to follow-up with prospective students on their enquiries and be actively involved in in-house and external recruitment events.
- Bachelor degree/Diploma with at least 2 years working experience, preferably in a sales/marketing/business development/service environment
- Good knowledge of customer service and enquiry-handling processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player, possesses the ability to work with minimum supervision
- IT savvy and proficient in MS office applications
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd