Campus Executive ( Marketing ) / Office Hour / Education
- Assist in planning the department’s activities and attaining the department’s objectives.
- Support the branding and marketing efforts of the department
- Liaise with partner universities and external stakeholders.
- Maintain an efficient filing and tracking system for easy and fast retrieval of document, as well as meet regulatory requirements.
- General administrative duties such as collation of data, preparation of reports, information updates.
- Diploma or Degree with at least 3-5 years working experience
- Experience in Marketing preferred
- Business-oriented with strong relationship management and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Interested applicants please email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Applicants who posses relevant exeperience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not posses above exeperience your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please sumit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and apporachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
- Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
We wish you all the best in your career search
Zhou Ke Xin (Nara)
Reg no.: R1875081
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd