Campus Course Executive (5 Days Office Hours/ Education Industry)
- Plan and deliver quality service to students
- Administer partner university programmes
- Manage student records and documentation
- Plan and execute activities / processes relating to students
- Manage documentation for quality assurance compliance
- Minimum Diploma / Degree with work experience.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, versatile, resourceful, and result-oriented.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- PC literate with good Microsoft Office skills.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd