Call Centre Temps **Healthcare** NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, Training will be provided
- Provide “hassle-free” appointment experience to our patients
- Prompt, friendly & helpful response (i.e. within 3 rings to patient’s request)
- Assist patients to be seen by doctors with the earliest available appointment date
- Cultivate teamwork and knowledge-based organisation
- To provide guidelines for projecting a good corporate image and extending quality public relations to all patients and visitors
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to ensure that customer’s queries, appointments and referral of services are answered professionally, in accordance with the company's telephone standards.
- Min GCE N/O or ‘A’ Levels / Diploma and above
- Keen interest in the healthcare/ medical industry
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants, please send in your updated resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd