Call Centre Operators (12 vacancies)
- Conduct survey over phone, and entering of details with the help of the system.
- Manage hotline calls and answer respondents’ general queries about the survey.
- Guide respondents in completing the survey through online website.
- Ensure data collected are of sufficient details as required by the survey, and clarification of details if required.
Training will be provided.
- Work location: Bedok South, 10 to 15 minutes walk from Bedok MRT
- Contract duration: 5 to 6 months from January/ February 2020 to mid July 2020
- Working days: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays, with 1 day rotating off per week
- Working hours: Two fixed shifts, AM (around 8.45am to 4pm) and PM (3.30pm to 10.45pm)
- Estimated count: 12 for AM shift and 12 for PM shift
- Minimum O Level qualification and above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Fluency (read, write and speak) in English
- Proficiency in a second official language (Chinese/Malay/Tamil) will be an added advantage
- Customer service and related experience will be an added advantage
- Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd