Call Centre Officers
Provide support and care to customers by receiving, initiating, investigating and responding to all enquiries of customers, as well as prospects regarding products, deliveries, complaints and compliments.
- Maintain CRM system and customer database for promotional purposes.
- Attend to and direct all customer inquiries and complaints as appropriate, include initiating and follow-up with engineers & customers to resolve problems.
- Confirm with customers on satisfaction of services rendered.
- Preparation of timely reports required by the department.
- Minimum 'O' levels
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably in customer service or call centre environment
- Good communication skills and able to work independently
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office
- Possess pleasant deposition and customer-focused mindset
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.