Call Centre Officer - 3 months| $1,600 - $2,000
Call Centre Officer - Billing
- Mend phone calls relating to hospital charges and bills.
- Make calls to patients to briefly explanation of charges and bills relate matters & request patient to complete admission form online.
- Answer phone enquiries from patients, families and employers relating to patient bill and payment arrangement.
- Follow-up with patients, families, insurers, and employers for outstanding documents and contact details.
- Data entry - update patients & other information into excel spreadsheet.
- Admin duties – make copies of documents, filing and other admin duties.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Location: Outram Park
- Duration: 3 months
- Monday to Friday (8:30 am to 6:00 pm)
- 5 days’ work week, around 42 hours per week
- Salary Range: $1600-$2000/month (depending on experience)
- Diploma, Higher Nitec, Nitec, GCE A/ O/ N level
- Good communication skills and able to articulate clearly.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Familiar with basic computer skills e.g., MS Word, Excel
- Able to perform scheduled/rotating coverage on weekends & public holiday
For faster shortlisting, please whatsapp Beckham at 88125318 and quote CCOB or email me your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Lim Zhi Han, Beckham
Registration No: R2196765
EA Licence: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd