Call Centre Executive/Manager
Executive & Managerial positions avaialble, subject to experience
- Reports to the contact centre manager
- Responsible to attain excellent service quality across the call centre.
- Assist to review all processes, identify improvements and make recommendations to improve the overall performance.
- To ensure that all evaluators are well-calibrated for call monitoring
- Perform call audits, coach & motivate staff
- Conduct trainings & regular knowledge sharing meetings to share important lessons learnt and information
- Maintain Knowledge-Base Repository
- Involved in ad-hoc projects as assigned by manager
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business Admin or equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience in a contact / call centre environment
- Applicants with more than 5years of call centre experience in supervisory role, can be considered for managerial positions
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint & Excel.
- Possess excellent customer service, communication, training and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- High standards of customer service, honesty and integrity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd