Call Centre Executive
At Aureus Group, we strive to provide the best customer experience to our parents and students. We are looking a Call Centre Executive that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. He/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer’s issues, complaints and inquiries and also keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Able to deliver a professional and high-quality service experience.
- Adept to and acquire a strong working knowledge of the offered programmes, services and processes.
- Identifying customers’ needs and to maintain a continuous high level of customer service delivery and satisfaction.
- Develop professional rapport with the customers and build positive brand loyalty
- Engage potential customers and provide them with clear explanations on the company’s offered programmes to boost lead creation.
- Attend to customers’ feedback and challenges in a professional manner and follow through effectively and efficiently to resolution within the team.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- Must be available to work 'retail hours' and both weekends
- Possible posting to multiple locations in Singapore (Locations Island-wide)
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English (Being bilingual/trilingual would be an advantage)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to adapt to any work situation; Excellent problem-solving skills, and know how to think and act under pressure
- Positive, extroverted, and outgoing personality with the passion for customer service
- Basic experience in computer and typing skills required
- Salesforce Operating System experience preferred