Call Centre Executive (HEALTHCARE/WEST)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist to oversee and manage Call Centre Shared Service operations
- Supporting and implementing Call Centre strategies effectively for achieving set objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring service level and Key Performance Indicator of Call Centre from multi channels (phone and non-phone) are met.
- Promote Service and quality improvement. Support and monitor call quality audit for Call Centre.
- Support development of Call Center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations for Call Centre.
- Ensure service contractors and department adhere to schedules of maintenance / delivery and meet set KPIs.
- Maintain and improve operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analysis; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Review, propose and update SOP, customer interaction/call handling process and operational policies, after discussion with Manager
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to at all times and assist in reviewing them.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Address and resolve complex escalated issues or complaint cases.
- Plan, propose, and implementing Call Centre Shared Service Integration on operational structure and strategy, system set-up, call flow routing strategy, manpower planning, training program, user acceptance test and etc.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor purchases and upgrading of department facilities.
- Forecasting and monitoring budget utilization of purchases.
- Ensure accuracy of Call Centre invoices / purchases.
- Prepare annual budgets and schedule expenditures for Shared Service Call Centre for review by Manager
- Meet call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures. Motivates and promotes teamwork among team.
- Support company events / project workgroups (OAS enhancement, E&M Appointment, Reminder SMS, Polyclinic referral protocol)
- Min Degree in any discipline
- At least 2-3 years in Call Centre business, preferably in a supervisory position.
- Team player, strong collaborator
- Independent worker, possess initiative to complete tasks and projects assigned
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: Call Centre Exec
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd