Call Centre Executive ($3.5K to $4.2K)
- Assist Call Centre Senior Manager to oversee and manage Call Centre Shared Service operations
- Responsible for ensuring service level and Key Performance Indicator of Call Centre from multi channels (phone and non-phone) are met.
- Promote Service and quality improvement. Support and monitor call quality audit
- Support development of Call Center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations
- Ensure service contractors and department adhere to schedules of maintenance / delivery and meet set KPIs.
- Maintain and improve operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analysis; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Review, propose and update SOP, customer interaction/call handling process and operational policies, after discussion with Manager
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to at all times and assist in reviewing them.
- Propose OAS or other system enhancements and perform UAT on all appointment related OAS and other enhancement
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Address and resolve complex escalated issues or complaint cases.
- To assist in any other assignments/duties as and when required
- Min Degree in any courses
- Min 3 years of call centre experience with management experience
Salary range: $3.5K to $4.2K
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd