[Call-Centre] 2x Customer Service & Survey Collection Manager
Our Client, an established firm with more than 20 year of experience in Quantitative Survey Collection is looking for an incumbent to lead a team of Survey Collection Specialists. As the Incumbent leading this team, you will be given the opportunity to assist in the Survey Collection of Data to help in the betterment of Policies and Intiatives to the different Industries.
As the Manager of this team, your key responsibilities are:
- Lead and Manage the daily operations of the team of surveyors with the help of your supervisors
- Co-ordinating and ensuring that all project timeline is operatin on schedule and timeliness in Project completion.
- Assists in the research design and proposal process and counsel with internal stakeholders, to ensure successful and efficient project implementation
- Work closely with the stakeholders to ensure the proper execution and completion of the Survey within the stipulated timeframe.
- Ensures that all internal team members understand the projects’ expected outcomes, and monitors the progress of each project at each stage to ensure successful completion
- Manages all search projects tasks (e.g. questionnaire design, fieldwork implementation)
- Conduct & Create Training Materials relating to Customer Service & Survey for the team when required.
- Train new joins and re-train surveyors when required to ensure team's ability to perform and achieve project's KPIs.
- Work closely with technical staff to implement new survey research technologies, and systems
- Helps drive results and insights from the data collected
- Ad-hoc duties
To ensure that the key responsibilities of the Manager is performed, the Manager will require the following pre-requisites:
- Min. a Degree from an established institute
- Has a min. of 2-3 years of working experience in setting up a Call-Center Project or Survey Collection Project.
- Incumbent with prior experience in Survey/ Research Companies are an advantage Or 3rd Party Call-Centre
- 1-2 years of experience in executing & retrieving quantitative research studies/ methodologies is an advantage
- Has prior Project & Stakeholder management experience is a plus
- Ability to meet tight timelines and project expectation is a must
- Customer Service Orientated
- Has an eye for detail & project execution
- High motivated individual and team player
- Excellent written and spoken English is a MUST
- Only Singaporean may apply!
- Immediate applicant is a plus
Interested Incumbents, please send in your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your current; expected salary as well as your Reason for Leaving in your resume.
Only Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted.
EA Lic. No. 03C3053
BGC Group Pte Ltd
BGC Group Pte Ltd