Call Center Customer Service Executive Lead / Senior
- Global Engineering Company specialising in the project management, servicing and maintenance of elevators, travellators and escalators
- Based in Selangor Malaysia
- Good career development
- To lead the customer service agents and instil discipline and customer service mindset.
- To plan and schedule team work schedule.
- Monitoring and updating of SMS data quality.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly dashboard/reports to the service operation team.
- Ensure the team handle all incoming calls professionally. Attend, record and process all calls timely and promptly in a complete call cycle.
- To monitor and ensure all incoming calls are close on the same day in SMS system.
- To follow up closure of all callbacks from field mechanics.
- To monitor and ensure all missed calls or unattended calls are being handle promptly.
- To carry out callback data extraction and prepare callback analysis data as and when required.
- To carry out any other tasks as assign by Superior.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a Call Center environment
- Diploma or equivalent in any relevant studies
- Able to lead a team of 4-5 members
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd