Call Associate | West | 5 Working Days | Up to $2,300| Up to 2.25 Months Bonus | Urgent
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1436418
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Report to the team lead, you will be required to support the operations of the Centre effectively and efficiently to meet the service level agreements.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of the service and processes. Training will be provided for selected candidates.
- Analyse, verify and process documents/information provided to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Highlight/recommend improvements and solutions to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Handle customers’ queries, disputes, appeals, feedback promptly in a professional manner to achieve positive customer experience.
- Mimmum 'A' level and above.
- Basic Computer knowledge (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details with an inquiring mind.
- Pleasant disposition with positive attitude and strong resilience.
- Dynamic individual with service aptitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd