Calibration Officer (Electrical)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 21-Mar-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
- Calibrate equipment
- Generate and issue of final reports
- Liaise with client on technical issues when necessary
- Maintain draft report format/template
- Maintain good housekeeping at workstations/areas
- Assist in the development and extension of new calibration scope
- Increase calibration productivity and efficiency by adopting improved system and methods
- Ask for more business while interacting with customers
- Constantly strive to deliver outstanding services
- Listen to and anticipate the client’s needs and pains to offer the most suitable solution
- Always act in a friendly and reliable manner
- Act upon client feedback
- Manage timely troubleshooting and assist customers as necessary
- Ensure availability to customers
- Build and foster collaboration with internal teams involved in service delivery
- Identify, act upon and follow up client reported issues and inform the sales, operations and KAM teams as appropriate
- Exceed regular service level and provide extra-mile support
- Be abreast of SGS new products and services and propose them to customers as appropriate
- Promote a positive image of SGS
- At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety of SGS employees and clients, in line with SGS policies and procedures
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by senior management
- Technical knowledge and experience in Calibration of Electrical.
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Business and profit-minded with related technical know-how. Competitive and profit-driven; re-invents competitive advantage.
- Able to interact with all levels of management
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure, challenges the status quo.
- Fluent English and local language
- Applies judgment and acts according to the SGS standards of ethics and integrity.
- ITE/Diploma/Degree education in electrical engineering or related engineering field.
- 1-3 years experience in equipment measurement/calibration ( High, Mid, and Low end)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD