Cafe Assistant Outlet Manager 3.2k + IMMEDIATE
Roastery/Cafe located in the East is looking for energetic folks to be part of their team!
If you are a fan of coffee, customer service, and want a sense of satisfaction to see the smiles of customers and your team members, the team would like to have you!
- Manage quality control and execute crisis management plans.
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service and responding to customer complaints with tact and professionally to manage customers’ expectations.
- Regularly review quality of service, food and beverage offering.
- Responsible for inventories and stock taking.
- Ensure that proper regulations are strictly adhered to such as food hygiene levels and employment administration.
- Assist service and kitchen staff if needed.
- Manage the outlet by ensuring equipment and cleanliness are in acceptable standards.
- Regularly review the outlet’s quality of service, food, and beverage offerings.
- Plan and do forecast for both consumables and non-consumables.
- Plan work schedules and employee administration
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by Senior Managers.
- A Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.