Café Assistant Service Crew
• Responsible for handling, preparing, serving food and beverage orders to the customers.
• Collecting payment from the customer.
• Stock take of ingredients and monitor expenditure, stock, wastage and expiration dates.
• Clean café facilities and ensure equipment/furnishings are in order, and to report any damages if otherwise.
• Follow our Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and ensure correct opening and closing times.
• Setting up the café for opening and clearing down the café for closing as required.
• Welcome customers and provide excellent customer service.
• Uphold highest standards of service and cleanliness.
• Any other duties as would be expected of a café staff.
Qualification and Requirement:
· Prior experience working in café will be an added advantage.
· Possess a Food Hygiene Certificate.
· Good team player.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Location: MDIS, 501 Stirling Rd, Singapore 148951 and 3 Irving Road, Tai Seng Centre, #01-22, #02-04, #02-05, #02-07 Singapore 369522.
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd