C++ Software Engineer (Mechatronics Engr, Linux, QT, Machine Automation Apps)
Our Client, in the Semiconductor industry, develops leading edge assembly processes and equipment for leadframe, substrate and wafer level packaging applications.
They are sourcing for an experienced Software Engineer to develop C++ applications in Linux environment for Machine Automation.
- New software feature design and implement for automation machine applications to enhance our product’s capability
- Work with product specialists, hardware and process engineers to develop new features
- Software requirement analysis and documentation
- Customer side Software issue support
- Customer specific software requirement analysis
- Debugging on machine
- Using version control and issue tracking tool for software release management and documentation
- Bachelor/Master/PH.D degree of Automation, Mechatronics or Computer Science
- Strong experience of C++ programming in Linux environment
- Strong Logical Analytical Skills
- Practical work in the laboratory on machine and measuring technology
- Experience in multi-tasking application development
- Experience with QT framework
- An understanding of mechanical systems, electronics or semiconductor packaging process
- Agile software development process experience
Additional Job Information
- Salary Range: SGD4,000 - 5,000 per month
- Client doesn't have quota for work pass applications, therefore only non-work pass holders will be considered.
- Singaporeans Only
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD