C++ Software Developer @ Ang Mo Kio
• Ang Mo Kio
• Mon to Fri, 8:30am - 6:00pm
• Depends on qualification
- Report to software team lead and work closely with other team members within the software development team to develop the software modules for C3 (Command, Control and Communication) software system
- Review and refine product requirements of the assigned subsystem to form a stable basis for product development
- Translate the requirement into software design that conforms to the software architecture, and maintain the traceability between each stage of the design
- Perform software development work based on the software design document and perform internal unit/module testing.
- Provide technical support during software integration testing
- Ang Mo Kio
- 8:30am – 6.00pm, Monday – Friday
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience and have gone through at least 2 cycles of SLDC, preferably in developing and/or maintaining software solutions for high data volume, high performance and high availability software system
- Having good knowledge of advance C++ features such as multi-thread, thread safe, effective C++ programming, the fundamentals of C++, STL & ATL etc.
- Having experience of developing software systems require advance C++ features as mentioned in point 3
- Experience in developing complex critical infrastructure software system will be an advantage
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server database will be advantageous
- Possess Machine Learning knowledge
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd