C# Application Developer
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great work environment
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent in the health technology industry
Our client is a leading health technology company with a network of over 2000 panel clinics in Singapore and over 880 in Malaysia. The Company processes more than a million outpatient claims annually.
The Company helps thousands of corporate clients and insurers manage their healthcare costs and profile the health of its members and workforce by simplifying healthcare with effective use of information technology and big data analytics. This increasing efficiency, ensuring transparency, lowering costs and boosting productivity.
The Company is looking for innovative solutions and talented people who have the ability to realize these solutions to be a part of the team. You will develop and maintain innovative software and work with backend technologies such as MySQL. You will also help to streamline the in-house processes through the development of multiple, interesting applications to automate daily processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers many developmental opportunities to explore your own ideas of automation in a semi-corporate setting.
As a C# Application Developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing and Implementing new software programs
- Developing Android applications for IoT devices
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicating with management and technical support colleagues
- Designing and updating software databases
- Testing and maintaining software products to ensure strong functionality, security and optimization
- Recommending improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- You possess a Degree / Diploma in relevant Information Technology field
- You demonstrate knowledge of application and database technologies, such as C#, MySQL, XML and are comfortable with using IDE’s such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- You are capable of working independently and can multi-task effectively
- You demonstrate an understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- You are flexible and are willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- You possess strong attention to detail
- You have solid organisational skills
- You are a team player
Snaphunt Pte Ltd