Buyer (up to $3200) **MNC**
- Handle implementation of strategic supply chain goals for a set of low volume/ high mix parts and assemblies.
- Responsible for the cost, quality, delivery & on-hand inventory for a subset of suppliers within the AP region.
- Monitor daily reports, MRP and Vendor Portal to ensure timely delivery of products to the manufacturing site.
- Procurement of materials for manufacturing and aftermarket requirements.
- Evaluation of supplier's performance on metrics such as cost, quality, delivery, resolving of all accounts payable issues and interfacing on all technical issues.
- Identification and development of new supply sources as required.
- Coordination of purchasing activities with manufacturing, aftermarket and engineering departments.
- Implementation of lean programs with suppliers.
- Maintenance of inventory at planned levels
- Min Diploma or Degree in Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in a Purchasing environment, issuing purchase orders and following up with suppliers on delivery.
- Proficient in MS Office skills
- 5 working days
- Location; Serangoon North
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd