Buyer (Up $6500 / SAP / Semicon Manufacturing / East)
► MNC, Semicon Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: MacPherson
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions. Coordinates purchasing activities with suppliers, manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Processes purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers.
- Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity.
- Responsible for coordinating subcontract material with sub-tier suppliers and subsequent delivery to remote factories and local warehouse.
- Responsible for reconciling and managing company owned inventory movement from local warehouse to remote factories.
- Responsible for all escalations and very best outcome for all material requirements within responsible scope to meet OTD and customer commitments.
- Participates in maximizing the procurement teams' changes, part parameters; quote table maintenance, supplier database information, error report analysis, and part number/supplier code information.
- Performs cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities (e.g., materials, components, equipment and services).
- Monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate highest quality at best value.
- Recommend cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis or alternative sourcing.
- Interacts closely with suppliers and Supplier Engineer/QA to resolve quality issues.
- Works with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability.
- Requires domestic and global expertise of assigned commodities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Business-related field with 5 years directly procurement buyer related experience.
- SAP knowledge is a MUST
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to Multi-task
- Possess skills to be creative, a problem solver, a good collaborator across functional areas, good teamwork abilities, and prior experience managing the commercial and tactical aspects of supply chain requirements.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18056
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD